Sardinia Holiday Homes the Most Expensive in Italy!
Sardinia Holiday Homes are the most expensive in Italy: if you’re looking for a holiday home for investment purpose than Sardinia can be surely the best choice for you. In the top 20 list of the most expensive locations where to rent a Holiday Home in Italy in August 2018 in fact, Sardinia occupies eight positions according to CaseVacanza.it webportal. Yes, almost the half.
More Expensive Holydays Homes in Sardinia:
The prices showed below are intended to be the average for 4 beds holiday homes per night. It means that luxury villas, usually bigger, are excluded.
- Palau (North East Sardinia): 272 Euros, its the second most expensive location in Italy
- Chia (South West Sardinia): 245 Euros
- Stintino (North West Sardinia): 222 Euros
- Costa Rei (South East Sardinia): 206 Euros
- Budoni (North East Sardinia): 183 Euros
- San Teodoro (North East Sardinia): 173 Euros
- Villasimius (South East Sardinia): 162 Euros
- Sant’Antioco (South West Sardinia): 160 Euros
Indeed there’s almost no limit for luxury homes renting basically. For example, the famous Gianluca Vacchi‘s villa in Costa Smeralda – nicknamed “H2O” with fireplace, gym, spa, swimming pool with sea view, plus service personnel and car with a driver – was on rent for 270.000 euros per month in Summer 2018.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram