Cagliari Airport Flight Schedules in Summer 2018 (72 destinations all over Europe)
8 news international routes to Cagliari Airport in Summer 2018: Cagliari airport, the main one of Sardinia, announced its flight schedules for the Summer Iata 2018 season, with 9 new routes added to its international network for a total of 72 destinations across Europe (from Russia to Spain, from UK to Israel), served by 37 different airlines.
New international routes to/from Cagliari:
- London Southend (United Kingdom) operated twice per week by Air Malta;
- Manchester (United Kingdom) operated 2 times per week by Ryanair;
- Berlin Tegel (Germany) operated 3 times per week by easyJet;
- Parisi Charles De Gaulle (France) daily flight operated by Air France;
- Bordeaux (France) operated once per week by Volotea;
- Lyon (France), operated once per week by Volotea;
- Moscow Domodedovo (Russia) operated by S7, twice per week;
- Malta (Malta) operated twice per week by Air Malta 2 times per week.
New domestic flights to/from Cagliari:
- Venice, operated by easyJet, 3 times per week (4 times in high season)
Cagliari International Flight Schedules:
- Manchester and London Stansted (United Kingdom)
- Bruxelles and Charleroi (Belgium),
- Krakow e Warsaw (Poland),
- Düsseldorf Weeze and Frankfurt Hahn (Germany),
- Girona and Madrid (Spain),
- Paris Beauvais (Francia).
- Berlin Tegel and Berlin Schönefeld (Germany),
- London Stansted (United Kingdom),
- Paris Orly and Nice (Francia),
- Basel and Geneve (Switzerland).
- Bordeaux, Lyon, Nantes e Tolosa (France).
- Barcellona El Prat (Catalunya – Spain).
- Hamburg, Berlin, Köln, Düsseldorf, Hannover, München e Stuttgard (Germany).
- Lille, Paris CDG and Metz (France).
- Iberia Express:
- Madrid (Spain).
- El Al:
- Tel Aviv (Israel).
- Air Malta:
- Malta (Malta),
- Londra Southend (United Kingdom).
- Moscow (Russia).
Cagliari Domestic Flight Schedules:
- Rome (Fiumicino airport),
- Milan (Linate airport),
- Rome (Ciampino airport),
- Milan (Malpensa airport).
- Milan (Malpensa airport).
The tickets for all these flights are already on sale. More flights and destinations are avaible through charter air companies. For more info check the Cagliari airport official website or the aircompanies websites (linked above).
Where is it Cagliari airport?
Cagliari airport is located 5 minutes of car/train away from the centre of Cagliari, the Sardinian most populated city. Very close to the airport are also some of the most important South Sardinian tourist resorts such us Pula, Villasimius, Chia and Costa Rei.
Hot to get to (and how to leave) Cagliari airport:
HOW TO ARRIVE FROM CAGLIARI TO OLBIA (AND VICE VERSA):
Olbia (in the North East of Sardinia) is connected to Cagliari (in the South of the island) by taxi, bus or train. The train takes a few more than 3 hours to connect the 2 Sardinian cities and the ticket costs between 18 and 21 euros. By the way Cagliari airport has its own railway station (you have to look for “Elmas Aeroporto”) making it very easy to travel by train.