2017 Summer Flights to Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport!
2017 Summer flights to the airport of Olbia Costa Smeralda: Spring will begin in a bit more than a month, the days are already becoming longer and soon the temperatures will rise to more comfortable values. It also means that air companies and airports have already scheduled the program of routes and flights for the “Summer IATA 2017” (26th March/28th October), even if some change is still possible. In any case the Costa Smeralda airport in Olbia already released the summer program of the Spring/Summer flights to the northeast Sardinia. Only a few routes in fact are annual, while many more are seasonal, getting activated since Spring, when tourists start going on holiday to Sardinia.
COSTA SMERALDA AIRPORT (OLBIA), LATEST NEWS AND NEW ROUTES IN 2017:
This summer the Olbia Airport will be connected with 18 countries across Europe, through 55 direct flights, operated by 48 airlines (lots of them national airlines, several others are low cost companies, Ryanair is still excluded), which will offer as many as 12 new routes, half of them are domestic destinations, the other half international (mostly Europeans and one from Middle East). As we can see it keeps growing the offer of new flights for German speaking countries, such us Germany and Austria.
HERE ARE THE 12 NEW ROUTES TO AND FROM OLBIA AIRPORT:
6 new domestic routes:
- Bologna – operated by Alitalia (2 flights per week), the same route is also operated by Meridiana;
- Florence – operated by Mistral Air (5 flights per week);
- Genoa – operated by Alitalia (one flight per week), the same route is also operated by the Spanish Volotea;
- Naples – operated by Alitalia (2 flights per week);
- Parma – operated by Mistral Air (2 flights per week);
- Trieste – operated by Alitalia (one flights per week).
6 new international routes:
- Copenhagen – operated by SAS (2 flights per week), the same route is also operated by Norwegian Airlines;
- Hannover – operated by Eurowings (one flight per week);
- Münich – operated by Eurowings (3 flights per week), the same route is also operated by Lufthansa e AirBerlin;
- Salzburg – operated by Eurowings (2 flights per week);
- Tel Aviv – operated by Arkia (one flight per week);
- Wienn – operated by Eurowing (3 flights per week), the same route is also operated by Austrian airlines e AirBerlin.
INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS TO OLBIA AIRPORT IN SUMMER THE 2017:
- Austria: Wienn and Salzburg;
- Belgium: Bruxelles;
- Czech Republic: Prague;
- Danemark: Copenhagen;
- France: Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Nantes, Nice, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Paris Orly, Strasburg, Tolouse;
- Germany: Amburg, Berlin SXF, Berlin Tegel, Koln, Dusseldorf, Francofurth, Hannover, Münich, Stutgard;
- England: Bristol, London Gatwick, London Luton, London Heathrow, Manchester;
- Israel: Tel Aviv;
- Latvia: Riga;
- Luxembourg: Luxembourg (Zaventem);
- Nederland: Amsterdam;
- Norway: Oslo;
- Russian Federation: Moscow;
- Slovakia: Bratislava;
- Spain: Barcelona (El Prat) and Madrid;
- Sweden: Stockholm Arlanda;
- Switzerland: Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lugano, Zurich.
DOMESTIC FLIGHTS OLBIA AIRPORT IN THE SUMMER 2017:
- Milan Linate;
- Milan Malpensa;
- Rome Fiumicino;
FLIGHTS WEEKLY FREQUENCIES TO OLBIA IN THE SUMMER 2017:
- The red circles indicate the new routes.
- The days of the weeks start from 1 (Monday) to end with 7 (Sunday), when some of them is green circled it means that’s an additional frequence operated from May/June to September only.
- Given that the flights, destinations and frequencies might change in any moment of the season, even without we get noticed, the information contained in this article should be considered, even if official, only as indicative. This is the reason why we invite you to consult and contact the airlines themselves, on their official sites or through their call cent. You can also visit the official website of the Olbia Costa Smeralda airport, or call this phone number: +39 0789 563444 (information office).
Cover photo credits: Geasar, Google local page